Please contact us via the contact us page if you want a link adding.
- The Samaritans – Talk to us any time you like, in your own way, and off the record – about whatever’s getting to you. You don’t have to be suicidal. http://www.samaritans.org/
- NSPCC – Abuse ruins childhood, but it can be prevented, That’s why we’re here. That’s what drives all our work. And that’s why – as long as there’s abuse – we will fight for every childhood. https://www.nspcc.org.uk/
- Child Line – ChildLine is a private and confidential service for children and young people up to the age of 19. https://www.childline.org.uk/Pages/Home.aspx
- NWG – (formerly The National Working Group for Sexually Exploited Children and Young People) is a Charitable organisation formed as a UK network of over 10 000 practitioners who disseminate our information down through their services, to professionals working on the issue of child sexual exploitation (CSE) and trafficking within the UK. http://www.nwgnetwork.org/#
- NYAS – NYAS is a UK charity providing socio-legal services. We offer information, advice, advocacy and legal representation to children, young people and vulnerable adults through a network of dedicated paid workers and volunteers throughout England and Wales. https://www.nyas.net/
- Pure Insight – Pure Insight is a charity based in Stockport that works supporting Care Leavers. They achieve amazing things and their support for Care leavers is superb. Please look at this video for a flavour of what they do https://vimeo.com/184007854If you live in or near Stockport and are a care leaver who needs support please contact us and we will get details for you through Ian or Ed who are Trustees of the charity.
If you are an individual or perhaps a business and would like to would like to donate to Pure Insight or perhaps even consider forming a partnership with them then once again please contact Ian or Ed through our contact us page and they will make arrangements for you to meet the team.